Cottage Food Vendors
Vending is FULL
Thank you to all of the amazing vendors who registered for the 2023 event. You should have received a confirmation email with details on your check-in.
Please send questions regarding vending to:
Chelsea Braden, Vendor Coordinator
All photos by Lori Nagel, Sunflower Studios – https://sunflowerstudios.zenfolio.com/
- I agree to keep my booth area clean and to use and provide my own trash & recycling receptacles if I am selling food & beverages. (Leave No Trace)
- I understand that the Colorado Dept. of Health requires that food for sale be produced in a licensed commercial kitchen unless it is part of the Cottage Food Industry.
- I agree to uphold Town of Crestone and Saguache County ordinances, including fire bans, and to cause no harm to anyone or to any property during this event.
- I understand that there is no insurance for my own liability as a vendor, and that I am encouraged to carry my own business liability insurance.
- I understand that this agreement is for two (2) days; I agree to set up my booth with the described products above for both full days. I understand that there will be no security between the two days, so anything I leave overnight will be at my own risk.
- There is no electricity provided for vendors and booths. Please bring your own power source for electricity and lighting. (Solar lights recommended).
- Booth spaces are assigned when you check in, but will be on a first come, first serve basis. (except for Food Vendors).
- Set up begins at 7:00 AM, and all vendors must check in at the information booth upon arrival.
- Vendors should be set-up by 10:00 AM.
- All vendors are asked to remain open until 6:00 PM. It is your option to stay open until 10PM. Weather Permitting!!! We do not recommend leaving prior to the end of the event but if sale items run out, please speak with Vendor Coordinators prior to leaving the area.
- We will provide a 10’ x 10’ vendor space, but there is no shade or structure that we will provide. Please bring your own tent or structure as well as tables.
- The San Luis Valley has the potential for 50 – 70 mph high winds. Please anticipate securing your vending area appropriately. The stakes that hold a tent down will not suffice. (weights, sand bags, etc)
- You will not be able to park behind your booth so be prepared to haul your materials.
- We ask that your products are earth-friendly, conscious and in line with our mission and vision. We ask that Food Vendors only use recyclable or biodegradable packaging.
- Refer to the FAQ for additional questions about the event.