Click Here for Vendor Booth Application
2020 Vendor Info
WELCOME CRESTONE ENERGY FAIR BOOTHS!
Thank you for your participation in this year’s fair. We look forward to a successful event for everyone. As a reminder, below are the guidelines that you agreed to when your booth was reserved. If you have any questions, please inquire at the info booth.
- There is no electricity provided for vendors as this is an off grid property.
- Booth spaces are assigned by order of receipt.. Please set up in the correct space you have been assigned. On site changes will be accommodated as best as possible.
- Vendors may NOT park where they will be vending. You will be asked to unload and move your vehicle to the parking area.
- All vendor vehicles must be parked completely off the road and only in the designated parking areas (Please see the event map for designated parking areas).
- Load in begins at 8:00 AM, and all vendors must check in at the information desk upon arrival. If a vendor has not arrived by NOON for set up, we will assume your space is forfeit and assign it to one of the vendors on the waiting list.
- All vendors are asked to remain open until 7 pm or for the duration of the festivities.
- We do not recommend leaving prior to the end of the event but if sale items run out, please speak with Nick Nevares prior to leaving the area.
- Vendor booth space areas must be cleaned up and all trash must be disposed of in the designated trash receptacles prior to you leaving the area. (leave no trace)
- There is NO open burning and NO fireworks allowed at any time!