2020 Vendor Guidelines and Applications Coming Soon!
TWO WAYS TO APPLY:
download a paper application HERE that you can mail with a check to:
Crestone Energy Fair, PO Box 83, Crestone CO 81131.
To fill out an online application form click HERE
AND purchase below:
The items listed below are guidelines that each Crestone Energy Fair vendor is responsible for following. Please read them carefully in order that the unloading, set up and loading go smoothly. We appreciate your attention.
- There is no electricity provided for vendors. You can inquire at Crestone Brewing Company, Artisans Gallery or Eagle office if you have a need for electricity.
- Booth spaces are assigned by order of paid reservations. Please set up in the correct space you have been assigned. On site changes will not be accommodated.
- There is no driving into Town Parks for unloading and loading purposes. If necessary, you must ask the CEF Producer, Nick Nevares, if you need to utilize the Alley.
- All vendor vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas. Please see the event map for vendor parking areas.
- Load in begins at 9:00 a.m. All vendors must check in at the information desk upon arrival. If a vendor has not arrived by 11:30 a.m. for set up, and we have not been contacted about late arrival, we will assume your space is forfeit and assign it to one of the vendors on the waiting list.
- All vendors are asked to remain open until 6 p.m. or for the duration of the festivities, weather permitting. We do not recommend leaving prior to the end of the event. If your sale items run out, please speak with Nick Nevares prior to leaving the area.
- Leave No Trace. Vendor booth space areas must be cleaned up and all trash disposed of in the designated trash receptacles prior to vendors leaving the area.
- Open burning and fireworks are not allowed at any time.
Alcohol Consumption and Marijuana smoking are not allowed in public.
Cigarette smoking is not allowed in Town Parks.